Mid level health care providers are the backbone of the government health care delivery system. Indeed Health Assistants are the junior and all round physicians. They serve as Medical, Surgical, Gynecological, Obstetrics, Pediatrics and many more health care consultants. They are also the foundation for public health programs. This course is designed especially for fulfillment of lower level physician in context of Nepal.
What after completion?
No one can ignore the broad field of scope after completion of PCL General Medicine. Being a graduate (H.A.) is itself a good one. Beside there are many more things you can expect with your degree:
- Registration in Nepal Health Professional Council as a HEALTH ASSISTANT.
- Health Post In-charge in different health post/primary health care center in government health care delivery network.
- Private practice in clinic/nursing homes.
- Job opportunities in different NGOs/INGOs.
- Vinayak Hospital and Maternity Home, Gongabu
- Trishuli District Hospital, Nuwakot
- Salyantar PHCC, Dhading
- Ramghat PHCC, Kathmandu
- Bachelor in Public Health (BPH)
- B. Ed. in Health Education Eligibility
- GPA 2.0 or above in SLC/SEE with minimum ‘C’ grade in Math, English and Science
- SLC passed with English, Math & Science as compulsory
Seats Allocated– 40 seats
- Seats are allocated for CMA graduates
- Other quotas as per CTEVT Selection Criteria
- Successful Candidate in merit list of written entrance examination conducted by CTEVT.
- Scholarships are available as per the criteria of CTEVT.