Medical Technology Laboratory
Medical Laboratory Technology specially concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention through the use of pathological tests. As vital member of the health care team, Lab Technicians play a critical role in collecting the information needed to provide the best care to patient. It is nearly impossible to practice modern medicine systems without laboratory.
What after completion?
- Registration in Nepal Health Professional Council as a LAB TECHNICIAN.
- Job opportunities in public hospitals and research laboratories.
- Career at private hospital, nursing homes and diagnostic center
- Self employment through private practice.
- Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital, Bhaktapur
- Nepal Red Cross Society(Blood Bank), Bhaktapur
- B.P. Smriti Community Hospital
- Stupa Community Hospital, Boudha
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
- Bachelor in Public Health (BPH)
- GPA 2.0 or above in SLC/SEE with minimum ‘C’ grade in Math, English and Science
- SLC passed with English, Math & Science as compulsory subject(Old Course)
Small classes, intimate professor relationships, and a kind and diverse
Seats Allocated – 30 seats
- 50 % seats are allocated for Lab Assistants in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Other quotas as per CTEVT
- Successful Candidate in merit list of written entrance examination conducted by CTEVT.
Lab Technician at Makkah specialized medical center, Abu Dhabi Scholarships are available as per the criteria