There is no doubt that Nursing is the career subject of choice in Nepal for most of the SLC graduate ladies. Nursing education, for the overall development of country directly or indirectly plays a vital role. Growing demand of nursing personnel in national and international level is also another reason to choose Nursing.
What after completion? There is a big confusion that what to do after completion? Is that work to do revolving at hospital wearing a white apron only? Then the answer is 'Certainly not'. Students will be qualified for various aspects after the graduation in PCL Nursing, such as:
- Registration in Nepal nursing Council as a registered STAFF NURSE.
- Public health nurse in community health nursing service.
- Nurse teacher in junior level program i.e. ANM/CMA.
- Independent categories of related jobs in different NGOs, INGOs and GOs.
- Eligible to proceed for abroad study.
- Able to stand on their own in academic, social and economic aspects.
- Vinayak Hospital and Maternity Home,
- Kanti Bal Hospital
- Nepal Orthopedic Hospital
- Tilganga Eye Center
- Mental Hospital
- Paropakar Maternity & gynecological
- Sukraraj Tropical & infectious Disease Hospital
- Trishuli Hospital
- PHCs under District Public Health office
Lalitpur, Bhaktapur and Kathmandu
- Geriatric Home, Pashupati
- B. N.
- B.Sc. Nursing*
- Bachelor in Public Health*
- B. Ed. in Health Education
- GPA 2.0 or above in SLC/SEE with
minimum ‘C’ grade in Math, English and Science
- SLC passed with 2nd division and English, Math & Science as compulsory subject (Old Course)
Seats Allocation – 40 seats • Seats are allocated for ANM graduates
- 15 % seats are allocated for Gents
- Other quotas as per CTEVT
- Successful Candidate in merit list of written entrance examination conducted by CTEVT.
- Scholarships are available as per the criteria of CTEVT.