- Vinayak Hospital and Maternity Home, Gongabu
- Trishuli District Hospital, Nuwakot
- Salyantar PHCC, Dhading
- Ramghat PHCC, Kathmandu
- Bachelor in Public Health (BPH)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)*
- B. Ed. in Health Education
* needs bridge course
- GPA 2.0 or above in SLC/SEE with minimum ‘C’ grade in Math, English, and Science
- SLC passed with English, Math & Science as compulsory subject(Old Course)
Seats Allocation - 40 Seats
Successful Candidate in the merit list of written entrance examination conducted by CTEVT.
Scholarships are available as per the criteria of CTEVT.
What after completion?
No one can ignore the broad field of scope after completion of PCL General Medicine. Being a graduate (H.A.) is itself a good one. Besides there are many more things you can expect with your degree:
- Registration in Nepal Health Professional Council as a HEALTH ASSISTANT.
- Health Post In-charge in different health post/primary health care centers in the government health care delivery network.
- Private practice in clinics/nursing homes.
- Job opportunities in different NGOs/INGOs.