- Vinayak Hospital and Maternity Home, Gongabu
- Kanti Bal Hospital
- Nepal Orthopedic Hospital
- Tilganga Eye Center
- Mental Hospital
- Paropakar Maternity & gynecological Hospital
- Sukraraj Tropical & infectious Disease Hospital
- Trishuli Hospital
- PHCs under District Public Health office Lalitpur, Bhaktapur and Kathmandu
- Geriatric Home, Pashupati
- B. N.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor in Public Health
- B. Ed. in Health Education
- GPA 2.0 or above in SLC/SEE with minimum ‘C’ grade in Math,
English and Science
- SLC passed with 2nd division and English, Math and Science as
compulsory subject (Old Course)
Seats Allocation - 40 Seats
- 10% seats are allocated for ANM graduates
- 15 % seats are allocated for Gents
- Other quotas as per CTEVT
- Successful Candidate in merit lis of written entrance examination conducted by CTEVT
Scholarships are available as per the criteria of CTEVT
What after completion?
There is a big confusion that what to do after completion? Is that work to do revolving at the hospital wearing a white apron only? Then the answer is ‘Certainly not. Students will be qualified for various aspects after graduation in PCL Nursing, such as:
- Registration in Nepal nursing Council as a registered STAFF NURSE.
- Public health nurse in community health nursing service.
- Nurse teacher in junior-level program i.e. ANM/CMA.
- Independent categories of related jobs in different NGOs, INGOs, and GOs.
- Eligible to proceed with abroad study.
- Able to stand on their own in academic, social, and economic aspects.